Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tonight

Tonight I'm dreaming. Yes dreaming! Dreaming of a happier tomorrow. A place with lots of fluffy pillows, and chocolate that is zero calories. A place where I know I'm safe. But don't worry I am happy. I read some really amazing talks today that really touched my heart. You should read them. The first was "Come What May and Love It" by Elder Worthlin. Second is "Finding Joy in the Journey" by President Thomas S. Monson.They filled my heart with warmth when I thought nothing could.  Nothing soothes my soul like the The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm always amazed at the Angels sent into my life when struggle enters my friends all contact me at once, pouring out their love for me just because. I know that is no coincidence.

Here is a teaser:


I also loved this one by Elder Bednar:



Stay tuned for my blog Florida Edition!

No comments: