Tuesday, December 16, 2008

San Francisco open your golden gates we'll have nobody wait outside your doooors







After arriving home early saturday morning from driving all night long, I was ready for yet another adventure! On monday
My friends and I headed to San Francisco to get my friends mom something that was only sold at a certain boutique giving us a perfect excuse to go. We decided since we are all broke we'd do more site seeing than shopping. We hit up Mrs. Doubtfire's house, Full House's house, Lombard Street, and Ghiradelli Square. It was a very fun day, and I'm glad Cali has better site seeing than Idaho. :)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

always up for an adventure! You know how to have fun, that is for sure! Im so glad you are in the front room right now and not texting me from Cold buuurrrr Idaho