Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Time Has Come the Walrus Said...


Well time is running out. It feels like I just moved to good ol' rexburg and now I'm headed home in a week and a half. When I look back it seems like I just got here. Though I'm excited to go and be home for a bit I will miss those late night girl chats, the beautiful view of the temple, crazy rexburg friends, burning my food, learning guitar with my appt., living in filth, staying up all night, deciding who will plundge the toilet, fhe, my quick visits to utah, all the late night homework stresses, and all the new friends and roomates I have gained. I've definitely learned a lot living on my own in such a short time. But for now its time to say goodbye.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

OH LEXIE DAWN, YOU HAVE GROWN UP! YOUR NOT MY LITTLE PUMPKIN HEAD ANYMORE! YOUR A BEAUTIFUL, WITTY, FUN ECT. ECT. WE ARE HAPPY YOU ARE COMING HOME, BUT I KNOW YOUR GOING TO MISS THE FUN! BUT HURRY AND GET HERE!