Saturday, March 14, 2009

I AM IN LOVE!


With Netflix that is....


We have recently ditched satellite and have switched over to local tv with tivo. I joined Netflix a few months ago after my awesome FREE two week trial. Through the tivo I'm able to use the Netflix. Today I watched Singin' In The Rain!


Oh how I loveth this movie. As Cassie and I watched it, we wondered why men don't dress in full blown suits and hats. Why don't guys walk girls to the door anymore..why don't guys use manners anymore...why don't guys be respectful anymore!! Ok ok I'm sorry. I'm done. I just really love old movies because they aren't filled with all the JUNK that today's movies are filled with. They are a great reminder of what a gentlemen is. I know some are out there, but they are far and few between.


5 comments:

brooke said...

seriously!!! i am so in love with that movie and i want to know the same...where are then men who will sing and knock sofa's over backwards with you? come out of hiding guys...there is a lovely place in this world for you....and two gorgeous cousins of mine that want to gobble you up!

Klint said...

Blame it on womens lib. The girls changed first.

Maureen said...

OKAY I SO AGREE. UNFORTUNATELY YOU HAVE A DAD, GRANDPA'S, UNCLES, COUSINS, THAT ALL FALL INTO THE GENTLEMAN CATEGORY, AND SO YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE HUGE! THE POOR MAN THAT TRYS TO WIN YOUR AFFECTIONS HAVE HUGE SHOES TO FILL. THATS A GOOD THING, DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING ELSE, BROOK DIDN'T. I AGREE WITH UNCLE KLINT US WOMEN LIBBERS WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE THE QUEENS WE ARE! ;)

brooke said...

lexie!?!?!?!?! have you seen THIS oh my goodness!!! if i still lived in washington WE would be going lady!

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

That movie reminds me of Grandma's house.

My favorite- "good mornin' good mornin'..."