Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh, I am Excited

So I am excited. Very excited. There is a change coming into my life. It is something only I can control. Only something I can change. I am making that change. I am not telling anyone, atleast for right now. It has nothing to do with boys, school, or the like. Something many of you may be disappointed about if you really found out what it was, but for me it is very great news. I can't wait! It's something I've really wanted to do for a long time, but now is the right time. Here I go.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

okay little Missy, I don't think so..spill your guts you can't keep secrets from me..I will torture you until you tell..you know I will..

Lesa said...

Ah, I hate secrets so much... but I suppose there is no way to convince you to share... :O)But being happy is good. Always good.