Choice 7: 1 Thessalonians 4. The Resurrection.
1. The Saints who are alive will meet with Christ.
2. Those that are on the earth and in their graves shall also be caught up to meet with the Lord. Those also who have yet to hear the Gospel.
3. They will be caught up to the pillar of heaven.
4. The righteous Saints will participate in the second coming by missionary work for those who have not heard the Gospel.
5. Those who have no yet heard about the Gospel and who would be willing to accept it will be resurrected at the second coming.
6. The JST translations help the clarify that those who are alive and righteous at the coming of the Lord will not stand in the way of the righteous who are in their graves who will also be resurrected.
7. Those who are under condemnation will not survive the second coming.
8. They will be resurrected after the reign of the millennium.