Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Films

I have an especial love in my heart for Independent Films or general "unknowns". The cinematography is absolutely beautiful. I think I like them so much, because they are so real. I know people go to the movie's to escape life, but sometime's I want to watch a movie and know someone is feeling what I am feeling, or living like I am living. I like things to be different and a little crazy. My favorite thing is to browse through netflix and pick a million crazy movies no one has ever heard of. Many become my favorite movie's. I would love to attend a film festival someday and I plan on doing just that.





2 comments:

Lacy Thompson said...

I LOVE Fantastic Mr. Fox and Bella!! Both GREAT movies!!

Jari said...

What the cuss. The Fantastic Mr. Fox is the cussing best!

check your facebook messages, I'm about to leave you a novel