Saturday, January 15, 2011

Music and No Sleepy









I got into bed 2 hours ago...


Yes read it people, 2. I can. not. sleep. (cannot is two words...how sad...she should go back to college)


Guaranteed I could beat you at the "waking up with the craziest hair award." This is constantly pointed out by my family. At night it has a mind of its own.


To keep me from going insane I decided to blog.


I was laying in bed listening to music. I love music a lot. A lot a lot. A lot a lot a lot...ok I'll stop.


I've never been into trendy music. I can't stand Lady Gaga and don't make me ever listen to that crazy girl who sings about waking up like "Puff Diddly" or something like that. I wish I could remember her name...nope it's not comin' to me.


When a song involves a lot of guitar solo time, it makes me fall in love with it. To me guitar is the instrument of love and should be used often when trying to make people fall in love with you. If a boy can play me a good song on the guitar I'll be smitten, an extra bonus is if they can sing too. O my...


I'm very much into music that involves people who have genuine talent. People/Bands like...


Martin Sexton


Bon Iver


Rufus Wainwright


Classic-Coldplay


Paramore--this is a King's of Leon cover


I just like this one


Alan Silvestri


The Roches


3 comments:

Jari said...

It's 4:04 am. I'm blogging because I can't sleep. And I'm listening to the songs you posted. Coincidence?

Lacy Thompson said...

Lex. Love these songs. Love your taste in music...oh and Love you!

Unknown said...

you are the cutest little sleepy person ever.

i love music too :)