Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Real Deal

Alrighty then...

I just wrote a post. I published it. It was really sad and depressing. It was full of open ended innuendos. It was crap. I deleted it. I'm here to write the real deal. My wittle feelings, if you will.

-Okay so right now I'm just really SICK and TIRED of liking boys. WHY DO WE LIKE THEM!? 

-I'm tired of people telling me "oh your prince charming is right around the corner." I read a quote on Pinterest the other day that went something like, "People always say the right one will come along; I think mine got hit by a bus." I laughed and laughed..and then I cried a little.

-I'm so tired of being sad on Sunday nights wishing I had my ex boyfriend to sit and cuddle with me while we sit and watch Hoarders and talk in weird accents. Isn't that so terrible to admit!!! I'm admitting it!! I miss him a lot...I'm such a loser!!


-Sad that I feel like he thinks I'm not as worth it, as he imagined me to be before he got to know me.

-I'm tired of holidays where everyone walks hand in hand acting all lovey and crap. I'm like wow, your so special you have a boyfriend, get over it. *written in thick sarcastic I'm actually really jealous text*

-I'm tired of feeling like I'm not good enough, pretty enough, strong enough, talented enough. Why do we allow such lies to creep into our minds. I'M AWESOME. (wow, I'm so full of myself. I'm not that awesome. Yes, I am. No, I'm not. Yes, no, yes, no, ye...okay I'm done.)

-I'm tired of wanting a boy in my life so I can make a fort with him..wear thick fuzzy socks and an oversized sweatshirt...and tell funny stories together and laugh a lot and have tickle fights. If that's so wrong, I don't want to be right! *Read in high dramatic voice, with conviction, fist in air.


-I believe in love. Yes. Even as pathetic and sad as I am to admit that. That little light still burns within me. Even though I think my man MUST have been hit by a bus...I hope he heals up real soon, and heads my way. I have lots of fun adventures planned for us.

                                    {theberry.com}

4 comments:

Jari said...

Alexie. A-LEX-IE!

You are the most hilarious person ever. I don't know if this post was intended to be funny or not, but I laughed. A lot.

Why you ask?

Because it's where I also find myself as of late. Maybe our bus boys are sharing a hospital room; and obviously they're both so supremely awesome that they're probably chatting up a storm and forgot that they're supposed to be whisking us up off our feet right about now.

You really are awesome. Easily one of the coolest girls I have ever known! I love you lots. Thanks for sharing your feelings.

Maureen said...

Lexie Lou, this Sunday we are going to cuddle up on the couch and watch Hoarders and talk in an accent, is Valley Girl an accent? because its the only one I can do.. your prince charming did not get hit by a bus, he is perfecting himself just for you..
Im happy you won't just settle for, just okay, but that you want someone who puts you first..you have had some great examples in your life, and that makes you want more..good for you.
Keep being the awesome person you have always been and the Lord will bless you with the Love of your life..I promise you..He might be right under your nose..(Im just saying, its true)...Be your happy self!!
and Jari that goes for you too..you both rock..marry brothers so you can be sisters forever!!

Trulie said...

Alexie...you ARE awesome! Seriously, I really like you a LOT. Someone AMAZING will come along for you b/c that is what you deserve...in the meantime...enjoy the ride! Sometimes I forget that there are a lot of benefits of being single...then I remember it and remember that I need to enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Lisa said...

"never give up...because...you never know whats right around the corner".....my Mother;)