Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh Utah...






















My mother and sisters traveled all the way to utah to come and visit me! It was quite a task getting there as I had everything planned to leave Thursday and my teacher decided to grace me with a nice lovely one day ONLY test on Friday. So I couldn't go with my originial ride and ended up taking the shuttle. I kindly placed my backpack on the seat next to me. I don't mind people sitting next to me usually but I mean I had loads of homework to do and I was tired and need my space! don't judge me. I made it Utah and back safe and sound. I had a blast eating real food, going to the movies, listening to my Grandma serenade me, walking in the snow, and most importantly shopping! It's hard to go from school doing everything to having your mom back to take care of you, to going back to school again. I had to do that whole transition thing again! I'm glad to be back though and am looking forward to Thanksgiving!












4 comments:

The Pecks said...

I'm sorry i missed all of your fun adventures. Nathan, Emily and I will be there for Thanksgiving though!!! I can't wait to see you then!
Love you,
Aunt Lori

Maureen said...

Oh Grandma is going to be so excited to see herself in her bathrobe..funny stuff..love your write up! We did have a BLAST and I hated that it came to a end! I miss you already...

DebLawson said...

What fun you guys had! I'm so glad you were all able to be together for a fun weekend of family and shopping. I bet it was hard being with mom for a few days, then going back to your college life. Sure makes you appreciate mom and home, huh? :)

Now go study!

Unknown said...

this looks so fun! that is awesoem that they came to visit!!